Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm Back!!!!

My old laptop's motherboard fried, mostly because I ripped it apart, a little...
Well, it took me three weeks, but I finally got a really good laptop for the money.

And now, I'm going to be working on my AMVs, this blog, and a lot of other things that I can basically do only on a computer.

I was using my PS3 and PSP to go online, but there's a lot that I can't do with those...

Well, I'm going to try to be online a lot more often now, and do more than just doing random, worthless tasks...

Well, I'm also going to trade on Forex with monopoly money a lot more, so I can actually get a decent amount of money earned each week/day, so it'll be worth it when I am trading actual cash.

I'm going to try to update my blog at least once a week now, because I am actually getting a lot of people visiting my blog.

Well, talk to you all later!

No comments: