Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Random Crap Vol. 1

Hello, this is my latest blog category called "Random Crap."
This is where I just post random crap about things.

This time, I would like to thank all of the foreign visitors I have gotten so far.
The foreign countries include:
Mauritius
United Kingdom
Singapore
Canada
Australia
France
Brazil
Panama
Italy
Israel
Kuwait
Romania
and, last, but not least, Saudi Arabia


Thanks to all of these foreign visitors, who mainly clicked on the "random blog" link up above, and those three or four people who googled something to get to this!!!!

I also have almost 200 views on .hack//TOMORROW on YouTube, and They Might Be Final, Here Comes The Fantasy! has almost 7,000 aggregate views on YouTube (5,100 with the higher res, and 1,600 with the lower res)!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!

I also want to remind you all to sign the Monster Rancher Petition!!!!

1 comment:

Vanya Khoreschenko said...

Don't forget Ukraine; among other things, home of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.

Oh, and home of Chernobyl, too.