Thursday, May 3, 2007

TV Turn Off Week, days 2-4

Sorry about not posting about TV Turn Off Week for a while, for my 0 readers, but I've been busy with internet stuff and friend stuff.

Okay, I'll get back to my story:

Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, day 2:

I started reading more of Ledges and I hung out with friends for almost the whole day (not counting school) and went trash picking!!! (It was trash pickin' week, the week that's after Spring Clean-up Week)

I got a bunch of stuff, including a chair that can easily be fixed, a desk (which my dad ended running over with a vehicle of some sort, and a bunch of really freaking old books.

Wednesday, April 25th, 2007, day 3:

I slept until Youth Group, which starts at seven, and we played some weird Frisbee(r)/football game until 8:20. Then Berg, Im, and I all went to Dairy Queen and ate some ice cream! (Strawberry Waffle Bowl for me!)

All I did that night was just read some magazines and more of Ledges.

But I did realize something that day: I realized that I rely way, way too much on TV, the radio, video games, and my computer. I could do a lot more things (involving learning Japanese, which I haven't done anything with since Sunday) if I didn't watch as much TV, play as many games, etc.
I knew this even more so, because I read 100 pages of Ledges in the past three days, which it took me one month to read the first 100!

Thursday, April 26th, 2007, day 4:

I went home, slept, ate, cleaned, and read the last 70 pages of Ledges and some articles in some magazines.

Yeah, that's all that happened on Thursday.

I should (hopefully) have more info up tomorrow!

No comments: